Client AdviceYou should Follow
- Change your password at regular intervals.
- Verify transaction alert received via SMS.
- Protect the mobile phone via password.
- Look for https and verify website address while logging Finance Company’s Corporate website, or other webside.
- Use a strong password for your Payment Applications.
- Immediately intimate your base branch for Change in address / mobile number, Erroneous/ unauthorized transaction, Loss of Debit Card etc.
- Immediately report lost/ stolen Mobile / Debit Card to Service Provider / Police / Finance Company.
- Never share the Login details / PIN / OTP / Transaction IDs / Passcode / Confidential information to anyone.
- Do not store any sensitive information such as Login ID, password, debit /credit card details, etc. in a folder on phone/computer or on paper etc.
- Never transfer funds without validation of recipient.
- Never forget to intimate Finance Company for change in address / mobile number to avoid miss-delivery of transaction communication.
- Never click on embedded links from unknown sources on social networking sites/emails.
- Avoid using shared networks, public computers, other’ devices, and unsecured internationals networks while doing digital transactions.
- Employ caution on using Bluetooth in public places.